- Age / Gender:
- 27, Male
- Philadelphia, PA
- All Stats >
I'm a producer, composer and remixer that has been active on OCremix.org for years (I'm on the staff there.) I love video game music but have also released four original albums and have several dance/trance releases on Beatport! Visit my site for more :)
- Community Stats
Level 9 Blank Slate
Ranked as Civilian
2010-08-05 10:32:51 by zirconmusic
Sup everyone! I'm the guy that made the FL Studio 9 demo song ("Just Hold On") along with video game remixes like "Monstrous Turtles" (Super Mario World), "Dirt Devil" (Final Fantasy 6), "Kindred" (Super Metroid) and original tracks like "Necromancy" (original zombie DNB). If you've ever listened to my tracks or are a fan of me here, thank you for the support!
I wanted to let you know that my YouTube channel is becoming very active. There are now over 1550 subscribers and I'm uploading new videos several times per week. Here are some examples of some of the things you'll find there:
* Goofy mashups like Sean Paul's "Get Busy" vs. Final Fantasy 6 "Wild West" and "Umaro"
* Announcements and behind-the-scenes looks at brand new sample libraries and virtual instruments
* Tutorials that show how my songs were made, and various tips for FL Studio
* YouTube exclusive tracks like "Star Trails", atmospheric downtempo breakbeat
* And, of course, full-length original tracks, game remixes and anything else I can post!
Also, if you want to talk to me about music production and ask for tips, techniques or resources, you can also visit my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/zirconmusic) and post there. It's easiest for me to see and then others can join the discussion too.
Anyway, thanks again for the support, and you can look forward to lots of new tracks this year. Hope to see you at YouTube and Facebook too!